“Always Excellent Eating!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The welcoming environment, pleasant staff and perfectly prepared food is always an excellent experience. Well priced with a good variety of recipies.

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Good portion size for the money. Adjusted our order to our requests without problem. Spacious seating. Nice bar and drink options. great fr an older adult crowd. Not for families with little children.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I visited there alone later in the evening and I felt like I was a burden to be there. No one wanted to wait on me. Was finally seated and took forever to get a menu and then forever again to have my order taken. I was so irritated by the lack of service that I lost my appetite. I'll pass before going back there again.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Mimi's is a French style restaurant chain. As a European I would never call it authentic but it is cosy and the food is good. We had a good lunch in the desert here.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

this chain restaurant just up the street from Rancho Las Palmas, was good, nice friendly server, good cocktails, good tasting food, overall much better than the Bluemeber.