“Great service!”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Fantastic wait staff and the food was served hot and fast.

Visited February 2012

Phoenix, AZ
“Better Service than at home!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

What I liked most about this location was the nutrional guide AT the table! My daughter is diabetic and we have requested one at several locations in Phoenix and they are never able to provide one. It was a pleasant surprise! Shame on the Arizona locations!

Visited December 2011
United States
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Trainee Manager Tyler Beach (look for him in the RR in Henderson, NV) bent over backwards to help me with my Fructose Intolerance. The server Regina was 5 star too. Gotta go place. Great food along with the great service.
IHG,
Rube

• Visited November 2011
Riverside, CA
“Positive Gluten-Free Experience at Rancho Mirage Red Robin”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I have Celiac Disease, and must eat gluten-free, so eating while on the road can be a challenge. I knew I would need a place to eat after a business meeting in Palm Desert this morning, so I scoped out nearby restaurants online last night. Red Robin was in an area I needed to visit, and had a gluten-free menu online, which I printed and took with me. I had not eaten at a Red Robin since being diagnosed, so I did not know what to expect.

As I was seated, I asked for a gluten-free menu to test whether they knew what I was talking about. They did, and said they would print one and bring it out. A few minutes later the manager, Wade, came to my table, and apologized that their internet connection was down and they could not print it. I pulled out my copy, and we went over the options. He was very knowledgeable, and explained the precautions they take to avoid cross contamination. He also explained that they have a dedicated fryer used only for gluten-free foods, so it is possible to order fries!

I ordered the guacamole burger, no bun, with fries, which arrived quickly. The quality of the food was average, but it was clearly prepared with care. The fries are steak cut, rather than narrower French fries, which was somewhat disappointing, as I prefer crispy fries. However, the meal was prepared correctly, and I have had no reaction to it. In addition, the service was attentive, and the manager stopped back by to make sure my order was done correctly.

I am very glad to know there is another dining option out there. I recommend reviewing and printing Red Robin's gluten-free menu online in advance before dining at any of their locations, when possible, and before ordering fried foods, talk with the manager to find out whether the frier at that location is a dedicated gluten-free fryer.

• Visited July 2011
“Would not return”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Its too bad that this location has turned into such a disappointment. I was seated in EBONY's section and couldn't believe what horrible service I had. She was lazy, did not have any customer service skills and obviously hated her job. I've been in customer service industry for many years and have catered to very high end clientale and one thing you have to remember is 'guests/customers are not an interuption to your work , they are the reason for it.' Someone should've taught our waitress that.

2 Thank marie8201