“パームデザートで最高の鉄板焼きレストランの1つ!”

Kobe Japanese Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Kobe Japanese Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Frank Sinatra
Description: Welcome!!! Exit bustling Highway 111, pass the waterfall, cross the red footbridge over the golden koi and enter the delightful world of Japanese dining at Kobe Japanese Steak House. Experience the excitement and distinctive flavors of our authentic Japanese teppan-yaki ("iron plate cooking"), prepared right at your table by knife-wielding chefs. Located in a replica of a Japanese country inn, Kobe is best known as the home of beautiful kimono-clad servers and the most talented teppan chefs in the desert, serving the highest quality and most flavorful beef, seafood and poultry available in Southern California.
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Great food, awesome Crunchy Rolls, really nice service, great rainbow and green tea sherbert, and the chefs are always funny and nice! I could go to this place everyday for the rest of my life and never get bored!

1  Thank tjrob949

Reviewed September 25, 2010

My first experience here was very special in 1985, Jerry Buss introduced this place to me many years ago while visiting Palm Springs. Since then everytime I visit Rancho Mirage I
make sure I entertain my out of town guests here as well. It is a very fun experience and the food is superb. I highly recommend this place to eat and entertain!!

2  Thank dinadahl
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Took advantage of the summer early bird specials, in which diners can receive a full dinner for under $20 if one arrives between 5-6 p.m.

Our party of 4, 2 adults and 2 teens, were seated immediately. Service was prompt and friendly. Food was prepared in front of us and was quite good. Meal included soup, appetizer, rice, entree and dessert. House wine was $4.50/glass, again as a part of the early bird deal.

Overall, a very nice meal.

1  Thank YYZAC
Reviewed March 31, 2009

The Filet Mignon was perfectly prepared by our chef. Very entertaining and fun with the right group of people. Only downfall to my experience was the couple we sat next to. Otherwise, the food was excellent. Great teppan!

Reviewed June 30, 2008

We took our bride to be here for dinner this past weekend and it was great and a lot of fun!

I had been to the Kobe in Orange County several times and we rec'd the same service and quality of food during our most recent visit.

Hide our chef was fantastic! He was so funny and gave us a great show!

1  Thank samanelson