“Fresh fast food!”
Review of Baja Fresh - CLOSED

Baja Fresh
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

This is a healthy choice. My salads are always good. I order extra dressing. The Ultimo burrito is very big, but very good. My favorite.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I like to stop in for a quick taco when I'm in the neighborhood and need a fast lunch. The food is fresh and tasty.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We saw an ad outside the restaurant for their shrimp burrito. It looks so inticing that although we weren't even hungry we had to go in and try one. They were offering tortilla soup for an additional 1.49. Both were delicious. We had to stop by again several days later. Wish they had one in Texas.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The food was excellen.t I wanted to experience the food since I was out at a conference and had some free time. The place was clean and the service was great.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Ate here over spring break. I had the shrimp taco and it had 4 tiny shrimp and a lot of cabbage. Husband had a chicken burrito and thought it was good and filling.