Always wanted to eat here for a special dinner during a trip to Palm Springs. Did it, won't be back. For the record I have eaten at some top places.
1) The best chocolate souffle I have had or will ever have.
2) Excellent service from wait staff.
1) The meals that my wife and I had were average in taste. For the price I expected oustanding taste.
2) The greeting we received from the guy at the front desk was sort of non-friendly. We had reservations.
3) As we left the folks at the front desk did not bother to say "Thank you". They should have said "Thank you for paying so much for an average meal"