“Nice atmosphere & AWESOME daiquiris!!”

Las Casuelas Nuevas
Reserve with OpenTable
Las Casuelas Nuevas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Via Florencio
Transit: Bus stop two blocks away.
Description: The Delgado family welcomes you to try their family recipes and new creations while enjoying their award winning atmosphere, cuisine, patio and of course margaritas. There are seven private dining rooms to accommodate groups large and small. Come and experience the spirit of Mexico in the heart of Rancho Mirage. Reservations are recommended.
Illinois
“Nice atmosphere & AWESOME daiquiris!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner at Las Casuelas Nuevas. The food was good, and they made a strong and delicious daiquiri!! We enjoyed the live mariachi music and appreciated that they stayed in the background, so as not to be obtrusive. Cute decor and would have loved to try the patio - not open - too hot this time of year!! Would recommend!

• Visited August 2014

Mill Valley, California
“THE Mexican Spot to go to when in Palm Springs.”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is the larger of all their restaurants and they have amazing food and margaritas with a roaming Guitar Player! Very nice and excellent service.

Visited July 2014
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“Compared to other Mexican I have have....really good”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Let me first say that I am not the biggest fan of "American" Mexican food (Frontera type restaurants). Las Casuelas was really, really good. It was much more traditional Mexican food which I like. The price was typical for a restaurant around the area.

• Visited July 2014
San Diego, California
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Coming from San Diego, we love good Mexican food and having heard rave reviews from several sources we wanted to make sure to stop at this restaurant during our short trip to Palm Springs. I can't say I was impressed, the food certainly wasn't bad but maybe my expectations were too high. It's about what I would expect from a Mexican chain like El Torito. The $6 side order of guacamole was a small bowl of greyish paste. Entrée portions are generous with your typical refried beans and Mexican rice. I had the steak tacos and the meat was flavorful, my boyfriend had the enchiladas plate which was enough to serve three people. I wouldn't say don't come here, just don't go out of your way.

• Visited July 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Great meal, great service!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

First time visit and we loved it! Great service, good food and large portions. We will definitely be back.

Visited July 2014