“Great spot”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We actually went here twice, once for lunch by ourselves and a second time with friends who wanted to try it out. I'd recommend it for either, but particularly for lunch. I thought the pricing was far better and they had some smaller combos that allowed you to try a bit of everything. The short ribs were particularly good. The dinner portions were huge.

1  Thank 2Calgarytravlers

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Recently went to Babe's for dinner with friends. I had no particular expectations and was figuring on a feed of pub style food. I had the fish and chips and was bowled over. The cod fish was very lightly battered and cooked perfectly. The menu says the cod is delivered fresh daily, and I believe them. My partner had BBQ ribs and raved about them as well. Overall a great dining experience for a casual style restaurant.

1  Thank Alan H
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The inside is cavernous, but the patio was great. Food is very good, our service was great, although some others nearby did not seems too happy with theirs. Portions are large, prices are reasonable, although I thought the beer was overpriced.

1  Thank PogoJ
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Definitely a go to place for pulled pork sandwiches. The pork was so tender it almost melted in your mouth. Two huge buns filled with meat, accompanied by delicious sweet potato fries. Our party of 4 was so impressed and loved the outdoor seating.

1  Thank bonnerelli
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is not your typical brewpub or barbque restaurant. Very well decorated, music volume just right, and atmosphere was just right. Waitress was great. Food delicious. Try their own Belgian Vanilla Blond Ale beer. If we find ourselves in the Palm Springs area again, we'll be back!

2  Thank OregonMaryT