“Best Pulled Pork Sandwich”

Babe's Bar-B-Que Grill and Brewhouse
Ranked #3 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Hurricane, Utah
“Best Pulled Pork Sandwich”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a great Saturday night meal of sides - pulled pork sandwich, baked yam, popcorn shrimp, dinner salad, side of baked beans - for two (I thought I would be eating "local" food at the indian pow wow so I hesitated to order a full meal. Food was great, service was very patient and attentive, we had way more food than we needed. Bought their bbq sauce to take home (needs refrigeration right away so we needed to take it back to the hotel).

Nice restaurant for a birthday or special dinner.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank GlendaleGirl1

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Awesome food and fun atmosphere, and the service was outstanding as well. We sat outside on a very comfortable evening, and it was very enjoyable. I doubt that it ever gets chilly here, but if it does they have a fire-pit ready to keep everyone happy. My fiancée had the BBQ pulled pork pizza....tons of pulled pork, with fresh cilantro and peppers....unbelievable!! I had the Angus Beef Short Ribs....very tender and the BEST I have ever had! Do yourself a favor and be sure to dine here when you're in the area. You will be very happy you did so!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TheTedBaker
Palm Springs
“Great Atmosphere and House Beer”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Although not so much fan of sweet meats but i do like tender meats with souse in sides should say it is great place for BBQ and Salads combo too i personally love blue cheese dressing the best Value in town for week days half sandwich and half salad for under $10.00

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Zaino M
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were staying in the area for 2 nights and called here on the first night. Shared the 'big pig bbq combo' with my husband which is more than enough for 2 people with all the side dishes. Was absolutely delicious. Brian our server was fantastic and totally looked after us. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening so much so that we ate here again then next night, although we missed Brian who wasn't on shift!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank jodie t
Norman, Oklahoma
“More than Just BBQ”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Oak smoked meats, tender and tasty. Took my son and a few of his Marine buddies from 29 Palms. We had all three kinds of ribs, babyback, St. Louis style, and my favorite the boneless beef short ribs. My son had the tri-tip cooked med-rare and loved it. The hot links had just the right "heat", the regular BBQ sauce was OK, but the spicy was great. They have a microbrewery and we tried multiple selections and were not disappointed with any. A little pricey for BBQ, but after all it was Rancho Mirage.

Visited October 2012