“Good old days”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is a true MUST GO place.
I lived in Italy for almost 8 years and have a hard time finding Real Italian Food - not the Spaghetti and Meat Balls or Pizza.
Here is where you can eat like the real italians do!
Entering the door already makes you feel like you are traveling back in time and it would be normal to see Frank Sinatra or Audrey Hepburn. The atmosphere is classic and the food is wonderful!!!
Molto Bene!

2  Thank Tj_92270

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was a second visit with 6 years between visits. Why so long? I think it might be the prices. The food was decent enough and the service was great. I just don't understand charging such high prices for Italian when there are some very good restaurants in the valley with lower prices. However, that being said, the atomosphere is wonderful and what we had to eat was very good.

3  Thank lavonnemy
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We had never been here before and what a surprise! everyone from the valet to the busboy were great !! Jose our waiter , told they had been there for 34 years and we had never been there.you can drive by and never see it . the food and service were great! my linguini and clam sauce was al dente and delicious. Call, look it up make a reservation. this was truly a hidden gem

3  Thank RussellCathedralCity
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Charming local place with excellent cuisine. The escargot was the best I have ever had. The service was excellent.

4  Thank L D
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I used to go to this fine dining for years. The service and the food was excellant,but this visit was dissapointing.The only thing that I can say is that the prices are wayyyy too high for what I recieved. The service is still first rate, but it's just not the same Alberto's.

1  Thank Michael F