“price”

Cuisines: Seafood
Denver, Colorado
“price”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

food was ok, not special for the price. typical expensive hotel food

Visited January 2012

Kingston, Washington
“Good food but expensive”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We went here because my other half wanted the buffet. I had the continental breakfast that was sufficient and filling, and tasted good. The buffet looked awesome. Great views and service. I would not make it a daily thing but it was nice to do at least once during the stay. Only complaint was the coffee was just average and was not very hot.

• Visited December 2011
Palo Alto, California
“We were staying there, so...”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great service, good food, easy to get in. I'd definitely return when staying at the hotel.

San Diego
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The food was excellent and the service even better. Went here for dinner and breakfast. I was impressed with their "super foods" and organic items. I do think they could have a larger selection for dinner. Breakfast was definitely my favorite.

St. Paul, MN
“New Chef”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Menu is not large, but well rounded. A new Chef is putting his personal brand on the menu. A greater emphasis is being placed upon healthy food choices, it seems. We enjoyed all our meals at Bella Vista, including the Breakfast Buffet. It is pricey, however.