“Wonderfull atmosphere”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Veldt Street
Transit: The SunBus has a bus stop on the corner of Bob Hope & Hwy 111
Description: Fleming's Rancho Mirage, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The River, across from the Rancho Las Palmas Resort, in the Coachella Valley near Palm Desert.
Palm Desert, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderfull atmosphere”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great dinner at reasonable price.Sunday special is prime rib dinner
full meal at only $ 39.95. best bargain in the entire valley.

Visited October 2013

San Clemente, California
“Nice hamburger”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I stopped here after a movie for one of their cheeseburgers and a glass of wine -- hit the spot! You can order tis at the bar and it is a great cheeseburger with all the trimmings. They use the best beef to make these so you can't go wrong! Service was excellent! I even left my credit card and they had it waiting for me the next day!

• Visited October 2013
Maryland
“Beware the "sagey" prime rib!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had been to a Fleming's Restaurant once before, in Baltimore, and had been pleased at that one. However, this time, my husband and I did NOT order a steak, as we did the first time. Instead, we ordered the prime rib, because it was a "special" the Sunday evening we went. At first bite, I knew it was NOT going to be enjoyable. There was an OVERWHELMING flavor of SAGE throughout the meat, and, although we like sage in turkey stuffing or dressing, we did NOT appreciate such a strong flavor in a prime rib such that it masked the delicate flavor of the meat. Diners SHOULD be made aware of the intense flavor of sage in this preparation. If we had been warned, we would have chosen some other cut.
My husband and I were equally disappointed and we did not want to ruin the evening of our son who accompanied us to the restaurant by complaining to the management. Our son had just played at the nationals tennis competition at Indian Wells, and was feeling quite upbeat - we did not want to ruin his upbeat mood.
We will never order prime rib at a Fleming's restaurant again UNLESS we can be assured by the WAITSTAFF that sage or any other herb has not been used in its preparation.

• Visited October 2013
Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
“The steaks were fabulous, but ....”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to this restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary. My husband and son had steaks, which were really fabulous. I had another dish, but it was fully cold when getting served. I made a remark on this and returned the dish to the kitchen where it was warmed again. The staff was so sorry that I had this complain that they offered me my dish free of charge. Moreover they offered us a dessert (this was delicious), also complimentary. All over we can say that they handled our claim in a good way, but will we ever come back to this restaurant ? The prices at Fleming's are not low, so be prepared.

• Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Mixed reviews...”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My brother said it was the best burger he'd ever eaten, and talks about it non-stop. I, on the other hand, ordered a steak with side of fries. Out came a plate with 2 small fries (seriously) and a steak about half an inch thin and two inches square. For a $18 meal, we were never offered any compensation and the staff seemed not to care. Most people at my table said the food was average yet over priced, while my uncle said the wine was divine.

Visited March 2013