“One of our favorites!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Veldt Street
Transit: The SunBus has a bus stop on the corner of Bob Hope & Hwy 111
Description: Fleming's Rancho Mirage, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The River, across from the Rancho Las Palmas Resort, in the Coachella Valley near Palm Desert.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food is always excellent and the service is beyond my expectations! You have never had a great steak til you have one here. It is worth every penny!

2  Thank julieh333
There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I come here for work very often. Not by choice but it is where we come for meetings in the conference room. I Alwaes order the fillet mignon rear plus. It is delicious each time. The cream spinach surprised me and I have really enjoyed it. The best dessert is the crème brûlée!! Try to save room because it does not look good to go. Crimbo way must be served in the original container for presentation. I have taken it to go before and there is only one way to do that, dump it in a to go box, doesn't look good!! Have fun tryi it!

2  Thank Travelnheels
Reviewed October 27, 2012

There were eleven of us for dinner and the service could not have been better. The food was delicious and our server very attentive.

1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Aside from the food itself, the presentation is flawless. The staff are extremely professional and very friendly with your enjoyment as their first concern. Right from the hostess at the front desk to the host who directs you to your table you get the feeling of being very welcome and not "just a customer". Having dined there several years in a row for our anniversary especially, they know the occassion and celebrate it with you giving you a beautifully wrapped box of truffels.
The steaks are cooked to order and other entrees such as seafood are delicious. Moses was our server last night and we could not have been more impressed.

1  Thank GeoffZ_Lee
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Since we are spoiled by the our traditional Chicago steakhouses (Morton's, Gibson's, Chop House, etc), Fleming's Prime Steakhouse in Rancho Mirage was a first for us. I had the small filet which was overcooked and kind of a funky cut. I did not mention this to our waitress, and it wasn't inedible, just wanted a warm pink center and there wasn't anything pink about it, so no one to blame but myself. My husband had the regular filet which was cooked perfectly and was exactly what we expected and are used to when going out for a good steak. The side of onion rings and fries was good.

I made our reservation online and noted that we were celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary which was immediately acknowledged when we arrived. The chocolates were brought out at the end of our dinner - 4 in the box and we both sampled one while still at our table. The fresh mint pop in the white chocolate was so interesting and I just loved it. Plus, getting a $25. gift card for a future visit was very generous.

Lovely dining room.

Great addition to The River and so convenient to Rancho Las Palmas resort.

2  Thank Barbiu