“Fantastic steaks. I had the "petit filet mignon". Absolutely delicious. Best I've had in a very long time.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 102 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Veldt Street
Transit: The SunBus has a bus stop on the corner of Bob Hope & Hwy 111
Description: Fleming's Rancho Mirage, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The River, across from the Rancho Las Palmas Resort, in the Coachella Valley near Palm Desert.
Loddekopinge, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

For a Scandinavian person - it was just a little too noicy, but the quality of the food compensated for that :-).

Visited May 2012

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Making things right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I love that when a restaurant makes a mistake, they go above and beyond to make it right. Fleming's is one of those restaurants. I ordered my filet rare and it came out medium well. They took it back but I had to wait over 30 minutes for my meal. The others in our party had finished eating. The manager comped my meal, comped our side dish and the dessert. Wow. Now, that is making things right.

• Visited May 2012
Cathedral City
“Love this Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

My wife had to work Easter Sunday so we decided to eat out the night before . We called for a reservation and she said they were full (It was a last minute thing) when I told them of the circumstances they said we'll accommodate you . We got there and was greeted by a bubbly little thing I wish could remember her name ..Promptly showed us to a table ( the place was slammed) and our waitress ( Summer)? Took our drink order and we were off. I had ordered an expensive glass of wine and seeing I was paying so much for it I wanted to see it poured it at the table This was not a problem either. The manager even poured it himself . I love this place .We have never had a bad meal and the service has always been courteous and friendly . It's on the expensive side but here you get what you're paying for .

• Visited April 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very Good Steakhouse - Popular”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

This was our second (and last ) visit. We had been here at New Years in 2010 and found the food good but very loud and not so great service.

We took friends for a celebration on a Wednesday night at 6. We were seated in a nice area. The noise level increased. As he evening progressed to a point it was hard to have a normal conversation.

Of the entrees, two were very good, one okay and one poor. The a la carte sides were all excellent. We had asked for a gluten free menu and were given an impressive menu. The kitchen must not have been trained on gluten free as the entree was delivered with wheat items on top. We sent it back and the same meat was returned in minutes. we asked for it to be redone which they did but everyone else was finished when the food was served.

The server was pleasant but overworked. Alcoholic drinks were provided but ice tea and water were seldom refilled.

What was most interesting was that no apology was ever made about the bad entree. Even though the final entree was delivered by a partner.

This place is very popular and the meat quality is excellent. We are used to going to other high end steakhouses in Chicago where service is excellent and the atmosphere much quieter. A lot of people think this is great as it was jammed on a Wednesday night and a lot of people appeared to be wealthy locals. it is expensive. Just not my favorite.

Indian wells
“Mixed review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great happy hour in the bar but trouble with consistency in the dining room. Don't order any steaks on special and out of 4 meals, they messed up cooking all 4. Staff is outstanding, above par, most professional and make up for inconsistent steak preparation. When they get it right, great place. Staff goes over the top for superior customer service.

Visited March 2012