Tripadvisor

Ranked #20 of 119 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoy visiting Lord Fletchers whenever in Palm Desert area. The decor is so fun, the meals are first class, the waiters are top notch. Make a point of enjoying a special evening in this magical place!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Loved this place. Very friendly and attentive staff, cool decor, and a great story. Loved everything about it. The Prime Rib was EXCELLENT! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed December 26, 2019

Recently my wife and I had dinner at this restaurant.
Service and food very good, although the pricing "On Line' Varys considerable from the actual menu in the restaurant.
Valet parking only. Resataurant is closed Sunday & Mondays.
Come early for your reservation and meet "Sir Andrew" the bartender and have hime for him to show you the various animated toys behind the bar.
Most people come here for the prime rib, but we as a rule opt for the Pacific Sole.

Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended to us by an acquaintance so we thought we would give it a try. It is a bit out of the way for us but we found it well worth the trip. We both had the house salad and it was very tasty. I had the prime rib, a specialty, and my wife had the haddock special. The food was fantastic, I have no idea how I finished what was on my plate but I did, over 10 ounces of medium rare prime rib. The horse radish cream was nice but be sure to ask for the pure horse radish to spice it up. The haddock was done perfectly as well as were the vegetables. I forgot to mention the warm bread served was also delicious.
Ambiance was excellent, nice table settings with plenty of space between tables . Service was outstanding, very professional but friendly. They were always there but not rushing or over bearing,
We found prices for the food and wine very reasonable. Will be back.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

The prime rib is THE meal at Lord Fletcher's! It is 20 oz of opulence, easily consumed by all. My limit is usually 6-8 oz but this literally melts in your mouth with fantastic flavor. Can't wait to go back for more.

Date of visit: April 2019