“Wonderful Blueberry Scones”
Review of Pinzimini

Pinzimini
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinzimini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dine at Pinzimini, a Palm Springs restaurant, featuring Italian inspired cuisine. Fire up your appetite on Modern Tuscan style entrees as well as small plates with antipasti, brick oven pizzas, pasta and paninis.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Sometimes the simple things is life are the best. We went there Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend for lunch. The buffet was just wrapping up for the day so the kitchen was not really ready for lunch orders but we were in no hurry since it was a gorgeous desert day with a great table outside overlooking the pool and the golf course which has wonderful views of the entire valley. The server told us the usual bread before the meal would be a little late so she offered letting us visit the buffet and get whatever was left. The scones with blueberries were the best and the croissants were so light and airy. Both were freshly baked. I sampled a little smoked salmon which was freshly sliced and wonderful! I ordered Iced Tea which arrive - flavored - which is one of my pet peeves and the server replaced it with a fresh brew that she made herself. Another over the top service. The Angus Hamburger was out of this world at $14.00 with nothing included. No fried, coleslaw, no nothing. It was delicious enough that I enjoyed every bite and it was enough to eat for the big man that I am. The server made the place a wonderful experience. The food did too. She was gracious and made me feel like I was respected and valued. I was leery of the tourist spot as I am a local but really enjoyed seeing so many people enjoying themselves and yes it was packed.

There are newer reviews for Pinzimini

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was great as was the service! We loved Jose Luis, he was a great help to us since it was our first time there. He went beyond the menu!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Chef Delmond prepares amazing gluten free vegan options if one requests. I love that there is delicious food as well as options for those who need more stricter food choices. We enjoyed an extensive Mother's Day Brunch. They do a good job with variety. The salad was very fresh and flavorful. The setting is kid friendly and accommodates strollers. It is so convenient to have high caliber dining options at the hotel.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband, myself and a colleague ate dinner here the night of our arrival. My husband ordered the pork Chop, my colleague the Sea Bass. I ate off of both of their plates! :) We also ordered the Roasted Kale & Radicchio - yum! Our server, Elizabeth, was so good. Incredibly kind, funny, efficient offering suggestions and being available when needed, but never in the way.

We also ordered the Bruschetta and a couple of the salame appetizers. I would skip the Bruschetta - but everything else was delicious.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food was excellent, best burger I've had in a long time. In addition, the staff was able to create an atmosphere that was condusive to balancing business and pleasure.