“One of my sons favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #14 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apple Valley, California
“One of my sons favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

Love the location. Love the food and the people that work here are awesome. Always there to take care of every need. They always have specials, and there club that you sign up for always gives us 5 dollar, and 10 dollars off our meal just by eating there. There desserts are out of this world. we always leave feeling warm and fuzzy. It is located at the river in rancho Mirage so that is also a plus. Thank you so much

Visited August 2014

Belgrade, Montana
“Once a year is enough for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This place just doesn't make it in my book as a got to place. My friends suggested it so I met them there. I ordered the crispy green beans and wet chicken spring rolls. I was satisfied but not excited. N
My friends had chicken fried rice and chicken lettuce wraps, they enjoyed their meals and like the place so they were happy.
I thought our server Megan was really professional and friendly.
She made our experience a good one.
This is a place I will NOT rush back to, there are too many other very good Asian style restaurants to choose from in this area.

Visited July 2014
Pioneertown, California
“Late Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

We have been going to this restaurant for years, mainly for lunch, but this time was not a good experience. The service is still excellent. They have changed their menu so many times, it's not even funny. They reduced the selections, decreased their portions and increased their prices.and reduced their plate sizes. I had the Sesame Chicken Lunch and my husband had the Dumplings. He said his dish was ok. My dish was not prepared the way I ordered it. The salad was 1/2 the size as it used to be. They also have decreased their plate sizes to make you think you're getting the same amount. They must think we're stupid, especially for customers like us who have been going there for so long. Since P.F. Chang's is a chain restaurant, I don't know if all of them have done the same thing as the one in Rancho Mirage. It will be a loooong time before we will go back there. Also, after all these years, we only had one server three times. Every time we went we never recognized any server. They have a tremendous turnover of employees, just like their menus.

• Visited August 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Excellent food but slow service, the atmosphere was good and it was quite packed. The service and the attitude from the servers was a bit daunting. The time for our food did take long but the food did taste good. Prices were fair.

Visited July 2014
“P.F. Chang's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My husband talked me into trying this place and I'm glad he did! From then on we've come down from Joshua Tree about 3-4 times. We always get the lettuce wraps which are to die for!! A bit pricey and gets busy so there's a bit of a wait but go early BEFORE dinner rush and you're golden.