“Always enjoy eating here!”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #13 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant so far has not been a disappointment wherever we've tried it!! The wait time can be a bit long if you don't have reservations. Give it a try!

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised how good our lunch was at PF Chang's. We highly recommend the dynamite shrimp and the chicken lettuce wraps. We loved sitting on the patio and enjoying the great weather and view of The River. The service was fine and the price was reasonable. We were thrilled to find out we can make reservations. We shall return.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had seen these around for a while now and had never been to one . So we went in honour of Chinese New Year . It was a 35 min wait to get a table as it was quite busy on this occasion . Not sure if its this busy all the time . The service was excellent , fast and attentive . We ordered from the price fix menu which was a great deal . 4 courses for $39.98 . A chioce of two soups , I had hot & sour and my friend had egg drop . Both were excellent ! Then we had spring rolls which were very tasty as well . Then we had cashew chicken and Mandarin beef . Portions were quite big . Then you also get a choice of desert . The fixed menu had a lot to choose from and all looked good . I oreded a Tsing Tao beer but they were all out so I had to settle for a Sapporo beer ( Japanese instead of Chinese ) . I didn't love how noisy the restaurant was , its not exactly initmate but I would definitely go back because the food was good , the service was good and the price was good . Our bill was fifty bucks plus tip and that included my giant beer ( it was a really big bottle ) . We left full and happy !

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Always wanted to try this place so it is the one we picked when we arrived here.

I do not understand who considers this a good restaurant. Do you not travel!? Have you never eaten at a real Chinese restaurant?

Why on earth would someone think they could improve authentic Chinese food by Americanizing it with big plastic menus, staff that introduce themselves like your friend, removing spice, and adding TV screens (just kidding about the last but why are all American restaurants big rooms with brown carpeting, 100s of tables, wood, and TV screens?

To be more specific, although we had a GREAT waitress who saved the day, the food was terrible. Our hot and sour soup was barely warm and had no tofu, our Kung Pao was bland despite being advertised as spicy and arriving surrounded by chilis. We ate some of those chilis-- they were totally unfresh and not at all hot. The Mongolian Beef was fine but both dishes were unusually salty.

Bleh. Stop eating at CHAIN restaurants people!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We come here about three times a year, it's my teenage son's favourite place to dine in the desert. During the season, it's very busy so best to book ahead if you think of it. Meals are always good, though not authentic Chinese. They borrow the best from each region in China and throw in some California, and there you have PF. Service is always attentive, large "happening" interior, definitely not the place to go if you want romance - but even authentic Chinese restaurants are not somewhere you go for romance. Each dish is priced at around $15, and you share around the table. I always have a pleasant meal here, though I could limit myself to once a year.