P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Been there 3 times and enjoyed the food every time. The lettuce wraps are great. We also like the Mongolian Beef and the Crispy Honey Chicken and order them whenever we're there. I wish they would open across Canada so the I could enjoy the food more often.

1  Thank flutesnoot

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is the first time for dinner at this particular P.C. Changs. We had a party of six and were seated promptly by very friendly staff.
We were undecided on whether to order the dinners for two or order various items from the menu. The wait staff were extremely helpful, gave us plenty of time to make our choices and did not exert any pressure for our orders.
The orders came out in good order.
All six of us raved about the dumplings! Overall, the dining was a wonderful experience. Decent prices on the food as well as the wine.
We have dined at PF Changs restaurants all over California as well as several other states. With the exception of the unit on the strip in Las Vegas we have always been pleased.
The Rancho Mirage unit is without doubt an excellent choice.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We have one here in our town & really like it. Our favorite is the Mongolian Beef & then rice with it, enough for my hubby & I to share. Simple but so tasty, all we need!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

My first and last time to Chang's. The service was very good but our food was VERY BORING. Not much to it. No love.

Drinks were good and the place is nicely decorated, but for all the hoopla I couldn't believe how tasteless the food was.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

PF CRAP, I rather eat at panda express than this overpriced and underserving excuse for "Asian" restaurant, and I think Panda Express sucks! Don't be fooled by the fancy decor, looks like a million bucks and cost as much but taste like tv dinner. Avoid, avoid!