“went to the theater”

The River at Rancho Mirage
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I loved the show. the walk for me was a bit too much I have bad knees. It would be nice if you could park closer to your destinations.

All reviews
"valet parking"
in 6 reviews
"place to eat"

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We go to the Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert area at least a couple times a year and The River is the perfect place to find off property dining options without the stiff resort prices.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

There's something here for everyone in our family. My spouse likes to watch hockey in the Yardhouse, teenage son likes to eat in any of the restaurants, daughter likes the bar scene at the Yardhouse, younger niece loves Forever21, and our guests and I are pretty happy just hanging out and people watching, taking in the scene. There are lots of options for dining, from low budget to unlimited budget. All of the restaurants I've dined in have very good food - I've never been disappointed. We purchased our second home not too far from The River and easily ride our bikes there - The River is sort of the "hub" of Rancho Mirage and if one ever get bored, it's fun to cruise over to The River and watch the world go by.

1  Thank Wet_Coast1
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Babe's restaurant for ribs a little pricey but good, and a small movie theater as well, senior night I think is Tuesday.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2013

But one runs through it! We like going to the River when we visit the desert - to cool off, see a movie, have a manicure or an ice cream. The security is good (we've heard there's issues sometimes) - the grounds are clean and even in the summer the selection is adequate. Enjoy!