“Great customer service!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great customer service!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

The food was good but the price, service and atmosphere was amazing! I would recommend this restaurant to friends.

• Visited May 2013

Palm Springs, California
“Excellent Food,,, Excellent Service,,, Excellent Decor,,, Excellent Pricing,,, :)”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had my first dining experience at the "New" Old Spaghetti Factory in Rancho Mirage, California tonight. My guest and I were greeted promptly at the front door. I asked for a quiet booth by a window if possible. The Hostess said "I have just the booth for you". The Host seated us immediately. The booth was "Perfect"..... The Bus Boy was immediately at our table with water and fresh, warm bread. Our Waiter, Andrew, was also immediately at our table to take our drink order. Andrew was very friendly, knowledgeable of the menu, and made several suggestions to us. We ordered the most expensive entree on the menu, and it was only $13.95 per person. Most Items on the menu are under $11.00 per person. It was a combination order of Lasagne and Chicken Marsala's . It included a choice of non alcoholic beverages, choice of soup or salad, entree, and dessert. This was a Great Price for all that we got.. !!! We both ended up taking food home as the order was very large. The soup was nice and hot,,, the iced tea was delicious, the entree was Excellent tasting... and the spumoni ice cream as heavenly......... A Great Dining Experience from start to finish... !!!! I Give This Restaurant a "SIX STAR" rating... !!!! :)

• Visited May 2013
Bend, Oregon
“Pretty Fancy For A Spaghetti Factory”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

All the furniture matches! None of the old used unmatching tables and chairs. This is a fancier OSF in Rancho Mirage.
We were here on a Monday night and it wasn't really busy. We were seated promptly. But waited at least 10 min. Before a waiter arrived to say he would be back. Another 5 or more minutes before he came to get our order.

We had the Managers special 2 choices of sauce. Opted for salad with creamy petsto house dressing. It seemed rather bland, low on pesto? I also noticed we had no bread plates so when the bread arrived before anything else there nothing to place my piece on except the table? I found this odd.
Othrwise our meal ws typical Spaghetti Factory fare. Its not gourmet or even close but a decent meal incluing drink and dessert, more like comfort food, for a reasonable price. There was outside seating also but since it was over 100 they were not seating outside. The seating is also facing the 111 highway, a very busy street so I imagine its noisey out there.

Visited April 2013
San Juan Capistrano
“Always great value!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Visited Thursday, April 26, 2013 and still amazed at the consistently excellent, food, service and editing environment and value received. The "Manager's Favorite" is highly recommended. Try the Mitzitra butter topping is excellent!

• Visited April 2013
“Childhood memories! Nostalgic”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I came with friends. We both wanted to re-live our childhood. It was good, not great, but not bad by any means. This location is decorated very Grand! Bring your guests or come alone to see the beauty.

• Visited March 2013