“mediocre lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We went to lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was not busy, nice and quiet, which is exactly what we wanted. Luckily, we had a lot to talk about since our server kept disappearing. One friend ordered the BLT salad because she had had it before and loved it. It was tasty but was small - she even said that it was much larger the last time she was there for lunch. One friend had the chicken sandwich - which he said was good but it was served with a handful of broken potato chips. I ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce (we were at the Spaghetti Factory). Soup came with it and it was piping hot and very tasty. The spaghetti and sauce were good but nothing great and not very much. We had to ask each time we wanted a refill on our soda and iced teas. It was an OK lunch, nothing special.

There are newer reviews for Old Spaghetti Factory

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I like the basic Italian food at the Spaghetti Factory - and the fact that they give you ice cream for dessert as part of your meal. My only complaint is that on this visit our server was not the most competent. When I wanted more butter for the bread and a refill of ice tea, I saw every server besides ours. The manager finally noticed that I was looking around, and asked if everything was okay, so I explained the situation. He took care of my immediate needs, but the service didn't improve. I'd still give this location another try, as I haven't had that problem at other locations I've visited.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Plus the decor is charming! I called Saturday morning a few minutes after 11 (when they open) for 6:00 PM Reservations. They were already booked. I could get in before 6 or after 8:30. I chose 5:45. So make reservations as soon as you know you will be going!

We took our dad there for his 85th birthday and he loved it. I had the salad with the house dressing. Mom had the soup. It was served with warm bread. The Senior portions were just right. The regular portions were plenty! My hubby even liked the sauce. And to top it all off... free ice cream! Our waitress was the best. We are sitting here tonight still saying "What a wonderful time we had at the Old Spaghetti Factory".

1  Thank bjmadala
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Had lunch there recently. This is a new restaurant at this location. It used to be called Bing Crosby's. The decor inside is very old Hollywood with big crystal chandeliers! The service was excellent! Lourdes, our waitress was great! I had 1/2 a reuben sandwich(very good) and a small salad and my friend had the BLT salad ( which she said was very good). We each had ice tea with free refills. I highly recommend this restaurant & look forward to going back!

1  Thank mebetutu
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We ate there and were pleased . The food was good and felt like this was the only place in the area that did not try to nickel and dime us.

1  Thank stanrrman