“Lots of tricky holes”

Rancho Las Palmas Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Resort golf course offers 27 championship holes with Bermuda Grass greens and plenty of water hazards.
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Played this course with a friend. It is situated the course takes in the ravines and is up and down most of the holes. Makes for some fantastic shots and long drives. The course was in excellent shape with greens tricky. Had a great time. First nine ravines and second nine much flatter. fees were great at twilight. Good Golf and will go back.

All reviews
"score"
"patio"
"trees"

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The course ( West-South) was in mostly good shape. Tees OK, fairways good, greens OK ( but really hard & very slow!) Staff sucked! They were much more interested in each other than in the players ( i.e. - cart guy / starter ) After waiting for him to finish talking to buddies, asked about starter. Only to be snapped at "that's me!" I said "How would I know that...?" Then had to get my own ice for the cooler...?

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is our second time at Rancho Las Palmas. The hotel is lovely and we were booked into the room we asked for. Rooms are very well appointed and the bed is very comfortable.
The main area by the adult pool is gorgeous. There is a variety of seating and it is all plush and comfy.
As always, we were treated well and will be back!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The maintanence of this golf course is exceptional. The various nine holes are challenging but not frustratiinly difficult. There are plenty of sand bunkers as well as water hazards to add to the experience and a lot of hills and valleys. Overall a pleasant outing for a 15 handicap.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I found myself battling snakes on the third tee,then I was nearly run over by Nut-Job grounds keeper.
After a errant shot into the rough I found my ball nestled between discarded auto parts..
Finally,after a good approach shot on the 12 green a crow (raven?) Took flight with my ball,never to seen again!