“Try the steak”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Try the steak”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I cant vouch for the actual casino, as we wagered $3 and lost it all but we had gone for a steak! It was absolutely delicious. Love the illuminated menus!

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
sevierville
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“One more hour and then I'll stop, I promise!! ha ha”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

That is what my husband heard last week when we stayed in Palm Springs. I love Agua Caliente. The penny slots. Even a whole room with just penny slots. The machines were loose when it came to winning free games and going into the special features. I love that!! You get more bang for your buck that way. I could not get enough. Oh, well, I did, because my husband was ready to leave me there. It was fun!!! Can't wait to return again and again.

Visited October 2012
seattle, wa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“one of the bigger casinos in the area”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

fun place to go every time we visit palm springs. there are areas where the smoke is not so bad and there are multiple options for slots and table games.

we have average winnings and appreciate the friendly staff and dealers. if you like casinos, this is one of the bigger and better casinos in the area because they have many restaurants and concert/entertainment series.

Visited September 2012
CA
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Nice Casino”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Agua Callente is a clean, modern casino with lots of gaming and slot machine activities. We also had their lunch buffet which was very reasonably priced. Great food, with lots of choices. The service was excellent.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Moonstone07
Rancho Mirage, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Almost like Vegas”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This casino happens to be 2 miles from my Palm Springs area home. We go often to gamble or eat.

The casino is quite large and very much like Las Vegas.....for as much gambling as California allows. No real craps or real roulette.

The Steakhouse is probably one of the best in the desert.....great steaks in a nice atmosphere with good service. Beautiful buffet restaurant with five different cooking stations.

Make sure to eat early if there is a show going on that night.

Visited July 2012