“One more hour and then I'll stop, I promise!! ha ha”

Agua Caliente Casino
Reviewed October 25, 2012

That is what my husband heard last week when we stayed in Palm Springs. I love Agua Caliente. The penny slots. Even a whole room with just penny slots. The machines were loose when it came to winning free games and going into the special features. I love that!! You get more bang for your buck that way. I could not get enough. Oh, well, I did, because my husband was ready to leave me there. It was fun!!! Can't wait to return again and again.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

fun place to go every time we visit palm springs. there are areas where the smoke is not so bad and there are multiple options for slots and table games.

we have average winnings and appreciate the friendly staff and dealers. if you like casinos, this is one of the bigger and better casinos in the area because they have many restaurants and concert/entertainment series.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Agua Callente is a clean, modern casino with lots of gaming and slot machine activities. We also had their lunch buffet which was very reasonably priced. Great food, with lots of choices. The service was excellent.

3  Thank Moonstone07
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This casino happens to be 2 miles from my Palm Springs area home. We go often to gamble or eat.

The casino is quite large and very much like Las Vegas.....for as much gambling as California allows. No real craps or real roulette.

The Steakhouse is probably one of the best in the desert.....great steaks in a nice atmosphere with good service. Beautiful buffet restaurant with five different cooking stations.

Make sure to eat early if there is a show going on that night.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went to see “Heart” at the big new theatre in the Aqua Caliente Casino – and the theatre is spectacular. Great venue to see live bands. Getting to it however is a maze of gaming and stale cigarette smoke. Of course that would be anticipated being it is a casino in the desert, but it wasn’t a pretty walk through the desert folk. Definitely NOT Vegas. If you’re a gambler and want a upper-class experience I say hit the Palm Springs Casino location over the Rancho Mirage one.