“We are not golfers, but our villa was on the golf course, looked nice.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rancho Mirage Country Club
Reviewed March 22, 2013

It was immaculately clean, green and had beautiful grapefruit trees and lovely blooming flowers all around.

1  Thank sonja m
There are newer reviews for Rancho Mirage Country Club

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This golf course is a very pleasant reasonably priced golf experience for couples looking for a social outing

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I played this course for the first time in February 2013. The staff were friendly. The course was in very good shape, and the greeens rolled a bit slow, but true. Beware that this is a very tight course, with narrow fairways. So if your a high handicapper, you might need to bring a few extra balls. Overall, a very enjoyable course, with excellent vistas and some challenging holes. And the price is great on standbygolf.com.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you are a casual/recreational golfer, under 65 who wants to have a good time with friends, do not golf this course. My husband and I were paired up with an older couple who became agitated if we took more than 3 strokes per hole and then hassled by the course coordinator when we asked to play separately from them. Eventually we were able to play by ourselves, but even though we went in the afternoon, the course was full of older people who were in a huge rush and couldn't enjoy the game. After playing the courses at The Phoenician in Scottsdale earlier in the week, this was a huge (and very disappointing) difference. The course itself was nothing special and I'm sure there are better courses to play in the area for this price.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Played twice this trip as a single and loved the course. I dropped in and was sent out first at 6:50 am and paid $59 including the cart. Played in an hour and 35 minutes and was home before the wife knew I was gone......great for another round, as she suggested. Went back two days later, again hoping to be the first to play as the wife wanted to go shopping......a threesome was cutting through the parking lot to get to the first tee and asked me to join them, which I did......man was it nice to meet three strangers who all played fast......we were done in 3 hours and 15 minutes....

Course was in pretty good early shape for the season and the greens putted very well.......if you draw the ball or hit it left off the tee the tenth hole will be something you talk about later......short par 4 but because of a tree in front of the tee you have to bend it right pretty good to hit the fairway......or bounce it off the boundry wall and you will be in great shape

Will return in the future........had limited dealings with the staff as I just wanted to get out on the course

1  Thank jcrrorison