“Good meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

First time to eat in the restaurant. Food was good and didn't think it was overpriced except for the salad not being included. I had the veal Parmesan and it was a very generous portion. Dining companion had the chicken piccata and said it was salty. My wine glass was so full I had to take a sip before lifting it off the table (don't know how the waitress could even carry it). I'd go back.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

If you in this town, you've just got to go to this little "local" place. The Osso Buco can't be beat.

Reviewed May 12, 2011

Casual dinning at a good price. If you're looking for a low key relaxing atmosphere at a good price this is it. They serve generous portions and a hefty glass of wine. The anti pasto salad is amazing and the salmon is to die for. A must try when you are in the Coachella valley.

Reviewed April 24, 2011

Dinner comments:
- Pasta dishes rather salty
- Meals don't include Salad and there isn't a small dinner salad to be added for a couple dollars
They get you by charging $5.95 for a salad which would be dinner style.
-For the $18.95 I spent
on my entree I think a salad should be completed.
Not that impressive. There are lots of Italian restaurants in the area. Go elsewhere.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

Let's put it this way
my wife, my two daughers and I went out for dinner. The food was alright and our server was nice. The food was a bit over priced. any way the owner carl I believe thats his name, was swearing $hit this $hit that It's a FAMILY restaurant. then there were two hostess's on and the short dirty blonde manager was yelling at them about something the whole time I was there. My wife and I actually had a discussion on how those poor girls are probably messing up so much because of the stress of that lady. hen I take my family out I expect at least he owners to be professional. I can say I will never go there again ill stick to the Officer's Club for Pasta Tuesday!

1  Thank yardsale10