“Tasty food, family atmosphere”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #35 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Four of us ordered at Sunday lunch time ... a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner type entrees. All were delivered simultaneously, and all were hot. The service was a bit slow having our order taken, but from then on, the service was great. I had the tilapia plate which was hot and well seasoned. An omelette looked generous and delicious.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Exactly what you'd expect, friendly service good eggs...

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Great deal for a hot breakfast. Nice friendly service. I wish the booths were not so close together or at least could give more privacy. But, it's an IHOP and it's close to the hotel.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

My daughter and I had breakfast here one morning while visiting in Palm Desert. She ordered the white Chocolate Chip Pancakes with eggs and bacon and I had the International Breakfast (eggs, bacon and choice of pancakes (had the German Pancakes). Although they were very busy (it was after 10:00 when we arrived), the service was fast and our waitress was very friendly. Both of us enjoyed our selections. My eggs were topped with cheddar cheese, just the way I like them and the German Pancakes were delicious! My daughter's pancakes were wonderful, too! Great breakfast with good food.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Fast friendly service with great food, went twice and had no lineups either time, also open 24hrs :)