“I Don't Always Eat Steak......”

The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ramon Road
Long Beach, California
“I Don't Always Eat Steak......”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

But when I do, I go here - to Agua Caliente's Steakhouse. The food is very good even if you order the salmon or chicken. The menus come out on iPads! ( I hate dark restaurants where you can't read the menus.)

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Iijanai

Elgin, IL
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

On the pricier side, but very good food. Steak and veal was excellent. Their menus literally lit up when you opened them, which was very unique. Our waiter was excellent.

Los Angeles, California
“When all else in Palm Springs is closed...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

While on our last night in Palm Springs, we opted for a late night steak dinner. To our surprise, every restaurant we planned on trying was CLOSED. I really wanted a good steak dinner and the only available option was the steakhouse at Agua Caliente. 5 minute drive from our room at the Weston and we were having a wonderful steak dinner with lobster tails and glasses of Pinot Noir. I arrived hungry and sad, but I left full and 100% satisfied. Nice place, low lighting, great food. Try it.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Spaulo t
Indio
“Convenience”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Being in a nice casino with a great hotel and a new entertainment center is a fantastic location for an upscale restaurant. Combine that with being just off the I-10 Freeway in California and you have a superb place to stop or meet up with people.
The bar was friendly with good drinks, the food was wonderful, Chateaubriand for 2, and the service was attentive and pleasant.
Give it a try. Don't forget it is located in the Aqua Caliente Casino and Hotel.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Prime Rib in a Long Time”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Aqua Caliente Casino for an hour of gaming and dinner. I didn't expect much for dinner, but boy, was I surprised. The Steakhouse at the Aqua Caliente was beyond good, it was excellent. The dining room is small with some outside tables. We were lead to a booth. It was certainly dark in the dining room, but we were surprised that the menus had lights inside them, so there was no difficulty reading the menu. I ordered Lobster Bisque with Puff Pastry, which was the best I have had in soooo long. I also ordered prime rib which was also the best I have had in forever. I have had dinner at Ruth's Chris and it doesn't compare in service and food to The Steakhouse. My husband had a Ceasar Salad which he couldn't finish and had a Pan seared Sea Bass. The Sea Bass wasn't the best. The restaurant is a bit pricey, but worth every penny, it was that good!

1 Thank ama22