“Bone-in ribeye fit for a king”

The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ramon Road
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Unexpectedly fantastic steakhouse with excellent service, nice ambiance, and a bone-in ribeye that was absolutely spectacular. Deep wine list. Worth a visit.

2  Thank SSR_37_IN

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I treated my husband to dinner after winning in the hotel casion. We both had Filets. Cooked perfectly, flavor was great. I would recommend maybe just getting one other side. My husband ordered salad and a twice baked potato and after eating the bread that came first he couldn't finish his10oz steak! I ordered a caesar salad and the 7 oz filet and it was perfect. We also had the house merlot and it was excellent.

1  Thank JennyGW
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We wanted to celebrate our anniversary with a good steak, and we definitely did. My husband ordered the bone-in rib eye, and it was awesome. I had the prime rib, and it was excellent as well. A bit disappointed with the Caesar salad - only average, at best. I do highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

We had a relaxing stay at the Agua Caliente Casino and Spa. Conveniently located in the Rancho Mirage desert area. We always enjoy dining at The Steakhouse inside the Casino. Hotel Rooms are the best you will find in the area.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Wow! this place is big, great variety of foods all very delicious & great price. you will leave full.