“Nice...”
Review of bluEmber

bluEmber
Reserve with OpenTable
bluEmber is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rancho Las Palmas Drive
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very nice especially for outdoor dining. Food is very good, service is friendly, and atmosphere very comfortable.

2  Thank RanchodelNorte
There are newer reviews for bluEmber

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were miserably treated by a bad waiter at this restaurant on Easter Sunday Evening. My wife and I were out for an simple relaxing meal. We argued with the waiter about the cold bread ...."we don't serve butter he said", the wine choice "we don't have that wine", he said....and how my lamb should be prepared. "Medium Rare", I said. "Medium or well done" he replied. Then when the meal was delivered, I was given a filet mIgnon not the lamb I ordered. When I complained, he said he would tell the chef. Never once did he offer to do anything to help us, like take my meal away and give me what i wanted.....I got the manager involved and he credited our entire meal. We left and went looking for a rescue desert place.

2  Thank RetiredPeople
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This past Tuesday night we had a lovely meal out on the patio at BluEmber. This was our second dinner here. The 4 course meal consisted of a green salad, fresh bass, short ribs and a delicious coconut cake for $49/pp. Our service was professional and attentive and there was live music playing even during the week.

Whenever we have an opportunity to visit the desert, this is always our go-to place for at least one meal. :)

1  Thank syrahgirl
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Enjoyed lunch on the patio surrounded with beautiful flowers overlooking the golf course on Tuesday. The wait staff were very accomodating and the food was good.

It was so good that I returned for dinner the next night. Executive Chef Deaver stopped by our table and we shared our praise on the Coconut cake. Absolutely divine!

1  Thank Alirwd
Reviewed March 16, 2013

As guests at the resort we thought we'd give the place a try on a very busy, beautiful Valentine's weekend. We dined outdoors. They have a great bar that we visited all weekend. The menu was creative, food delicious and a good wine list. I loved the onion soup and short rib. The downside was the service ... slow and forgetful. It seemed they might have been understaffed. That said, it was a beautiful evening and we ddin't mind looking at the stars. They were very apologetic and the service recovery was good ... we got free dessert and the variety plate was quite good.