“The food and service was so good, I had lunch one day and dinner the next. . .”
Review of bluEmber

bluEmber
Reserve with OpenTable
bluEmber is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 104 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rancho Las Palmas Drive
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Enjoyed lunch on the patio surrounded with beautiful flowers overlooking the golf course on Tuesday. The wait staff were very accomodating and the food was good.

It was so good that I returned for dinner the next night. Executive Chef Deaver stopped by our table and we shared our praise on the Coconut cake. Absolutely divine!

1  Thank Alirwd

Reviewed March 16, 2013

As guests at the resort we thought we'd give the place a try on a very busy, beautiful Valentine's weekend. We dined outdoors. They have a great bar that we visited all weekend. The menu was creative, food delicious and a good wine list. I loved the onion soup and short rib. The downside was the service ... slow and forgetful. It seemed they might have been understaffed. That said, it was a beautiful evening and we ddin't mind looking at the stars. They were very apologetic and the service recovery was good ... we got free dessert and the variety plate was quite good.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The restaurant is out on a patio. There was live music playing and several areas throughout the patio that had fires going (hard to describe but lovely). The food was just okay, but the patio surrounding with its lush palm tree landscaping and multiple fires going was so spectacular that I would go back again just for the ambience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I sat alone overlooking the golf course. Best seat on the terrace for sunset. Wonderful waitress who gave me great advice. The menu is delightful and the tuna I had was among the best cooked I've had anywhere. I eat tuna a lot! They are very accommodating for any changes you want to make. High quality cocktails and food and service and view. All you need for a memorable time!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had features that were not on the menu Brisket and lamb shank and our entrees were delicious. Huge portions - so I regret not sharing the meal. If this were close to home I'd have taken a doggie bag to have it later. The wine list is good and our service was excellent.