“Great atmosphere, food okay”
Review of bluEmber

bluEmber
Reserve with OpenTable
bluEmber is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 104 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rancho Las Palmas Drive
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The restaurant is out on a patio. There was live music playing and several areas throughout the patio that had fires going (hard to describe but lovely). The food was just okay, but the patio surrounding with its lush palm tree landscaping and multiple fires going was so spectacular that I would go back again just for the ambience.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I sat alone overlooking the golf course. Best seat on the terrace for sunset. Wonderful waitress who gave me great advice. The menu is delightful and the tuna I had was among the best cooked I've had anywhere. I eat tuna a lot! They are very accommodating for any changes you want to make. High quality cocktails and food and service and view. All you need for a memorable time!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had features that were not on the menu Brisket and lamb shank and our entrees were delicious. Huge portions - so I regret not sharing the meal. If this were close to home I'd have taken a doggie bag to have it later. The wine list is good and our service was excellent.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had breakfast at this restaurant every morning. Great meal, good service and I loved their coffee!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had lunch here two times during my stay. Food and atmosphere were very good. Dining outside in that weather was a treat. Also had a light dinner one night - light because menu offering were very limited.