We don't gamble, chose this hotel because of the good rate (on Hotels.com) while visiting the Coachella music festival. Reserved a king room + rollaway bed for our teenager. Fast and courteous check-in, waved us to the VIP line because no one happened to be in it. While the casino and elevator smelled like cigarettes, the upstairs hall and room were clean and fresh. The bellman was beyond polite, he was charming, brought us a big bucket of ice and already had heard from the valets that we had a long hard day with our car breaking down and offered to scout around for a repair shop for us. The room was remarkably spacious, even with rollaway, room service cart and luggage there was plenty of circulation area. The quality of the bedding (mattress, sheets, pillows) on both the bed and rollaway was premium, and the decor (rugs, curtains, couch) looked new. The bathroom was also very large and finished in chic sandstone with a glass-walled shower, deep tub, and separate toilet area, plus long double sink, plenty of room for toiletries for all three of us, and thick premium towels. There were flat screen TVs in both the bedroom and the bathroom, with plenty of movies on demand. A spacious in-room safe had enough room for all three of our laptops! Wireless internet was FREE for us all and pretty speedy. Parking is free. We didn't use the spa or pool, so they didn't charge us the normal $12/day Resort Fee. Oh, and room service (which is 24 hours) actually serves very tasty food in good sized portions (Chinese spare ribs, Caesar salad, Fettucine Alfredo, Veggie burger with sweet potato fries, etc.). They got one part of our order wrong and took it off the bill without our even asking. In case you need more, it is very convenient to Hwy 10 and right across the road is an In & Out Burger, Denny's, choice of gas stations, etc. Too bad we had to head home before we got to try the pool and spa, maybe next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert