This is an amazing hotel. This was our first time staying here and we were so impressed. We arrived mid-week on an $89/night package deal and were pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a room in the tower, with a balcony overlooking the pool! The staff is extremely courteous and well trained. The resort/pool area is straight out of Las Vegas. The room was an amazing combination of neutral colors, vivid art, granite, tile and glass. This hotel was a multi-billion dollar project done right. We were sad to leave and we used to live in the desert. My only complaint is that the walls are very thin. You can hear the neighbors talking, tv and everything else! But overall its the best value in CA and we will go back time and time again to get our desert fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert