After reading some of the reviews, my partner and I though we would give it a shot and we stayed for 4 days. First off, Valet is free, fast and efficient. I just call from my room to have my car brought up. when I got there it was already waiting for me. After they gave me my keys they always asked if I needed directions. Some of the reviews have complained about their valet service and I think I know why. When they take your car they give you a ticket. Well if you don't have your ticket they just can't randomly give you a car. A couple of guest we having this issue and we getting mad at the valet. People don't understand that it will be a long process to verify that that car is yours with security. So if you lose your ticket plan on waiting a bit but keep in mind they are just trying to do their job, it's your fault anyway for losing your ticket, just suck it up.
Next the staff as a whole. Everyone was so friendly there. From the front desk, restaurant and bar, all they way to the maid service, it was all 4 stars. Sometimes going to casinos you can tell that the dealers at the tables really don't want to be there. Not the case here. Every table I went to, we all had great conversations, so it eased the pain of me losing but for the note I did bring home more then I took to gamble with.
For my room, I stayed in a few casinos and my room would put them to shame. I got one with a balcony. I was expecting a tiny little thing but BOY, that balcony was HUGE. 2 thumbs up. Every night we sat on the balcony having drinks and watching the sun set. Initially we were going to go stay at the Hard Rock but my partner likes to take baths. Hard Rock has a bath/show where here you get a separate huge bath and a separate shower. You need to be careful because the water can get very HOT.
They only bad thing on the trip was the bartender by the pool. Don't get me wrong she was every nice and friendly, she left the condiment try open and flys were landing on the limes and cherry's. So we went back inside, which was fine since we made friends with the bartenders at the bar and it was happy hour. By the way, the food is so good and not to expensive. Not one thing we ate was bad.
Overall I plan on staying there again. Every hotel has a signature smell to it and I really like theirs. To me it smelled very clean. I didn't need a gas mask. I really liked it. Yes it was further from Palms Spring then we wanted but it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert