Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$173
$152
$56
$76
HIExpress.com
$98
$89
GardenInn.com
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
  • Restaurant
The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin Mission Hills Villas(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$167
$127
Westin.com
$76
$77
Welk Resorts Palm Springs(Cathedral City)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
All reviewswaters cafepoker delislot machinespoker roompalm springsfree valet parkingtable gamesnon smokingsoaking tubprime ribpool areaagua caliente casinovalet servicebeautiful roomtwo sinksroom servicerooms are great
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The Agua Caliente Resort Spa is amazing! My girlfriend and I recently stayed in their basic room for two nights and we have no complaints. Although we are in our mid-twenties and everyone else staying in the hotel was a lot older we still had lots of fun. The rooms are huge and very comfortable. The food is also very good. We dined at the Steakhouse. The Steakhouse is a bit pricey but well worth the money! Also, the pool was kept very clean and tidy and we enjoyed relaxing the in the jacuzzi.

There are several bars that you can visit while you're in the casino gambling. All the bars have their drinks fairly priced and the bartenders are extremely friendly. Like any other casino, if you sit at a machine for a while the drinks will be brought out to you, which is nice.

Overall, the experience that my girlfriend and I had at this resort is one that we will never forget. The rooms were great, the food was great, the pool was great, and most importantly, the staff was AMAZING! We will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevators and ice machine are extremely quite. Also, if you want a good view request a room that faces the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I am a local and I used to love occasionally treating my wife and I to a night or two at this resort. Five years ago, I would definitely said that it was worth a rating a five. Now, I would give it a solid 3.5, but I will err up to 4 because I think it still represents a good deal (at least for us locals). The room is very comfortable and the pool is phenominal. The best thing is cranking the air way down when it is 115 degrees outside.

Room Tip: Get a pool on the left end (South end) facing West. You will have the best view from their. It is a breath taking view of Mt. San Jacinto and you can look down on the luscious pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is the perfect casino for locals and for frequent visitors, for the perks are terrific. The atmosphere is very pleasant, and smoke kept to a minimal - except when super crowded. Restaurants are reasonable, depending on the type of meal one desires. All are comparable to others offering the same. Rooms are most comfortable and beautiful - try to get one poolside and above the 7th floor! Fantastic view! Games seem to pay better than other casinos - but it's still just a gamble. Besides being situated in a very windy area, traverlers should not be disappointed. Easy off/on access from the I-10.

Room Tip: poolside, above 7th floor
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Patty V
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My friend and I had a lovely room on the fourth floor which was away from the noise. There were several different dining establishments and bars in the main building which served fabulous diversity in foods and prices. we gambled for a few days and felt that the paybacks were very fair. We walked around the grounds, very attractive. We did not use the spa although my friend has in the past and enjoyed it immensely. The tubin the room is stunningly large. The room service was excellent. We had a lovely time.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the floor and get a non smoking room. The bathtubs are fabulous!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank vnoz
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We were shocked at how big and beautiful the rooms are in a casino hotel, The rooms are huge, with floor to ceiling windows that had a beautiful view of the mountains. The rooms were clean and the beds comfy. We also noticed how quiet the rooms are. We never heard people in the hallways or in the rooms near by. There was a large tv in the sleeping area and a smaller tv in the bathroom. The bathroom was very big, with a giant soaker tub and separate glassed in shower, a water closer. The room has a fridge and a safe for all that money you win downstairs, ha ha!
The pool area is really nice, Even if you don't want to swim, there is lots of nice seating and an outdoor fireplace which is nice to sit around in the evening.. The spa is probably my favorite spa I have ever been to.
The only complaints I had was there is no coffee maker in the room and the smell in the casino area is overpowering. Smells like men's cologne. Reminds me of walking past an Abercrombie and Fitch store in a mall.
Liked it so well, we are going to be staying there again next week.

Room Tip: We were in the 11th floor in a "Pure" room, which has some kind of air purification system in it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple