“Fresh smelling rooms”

Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Rancho Mirage
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 3, 2013

As soon as you get to the elevators, you notice how fresh the air begins to smell. The room was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was large and included a very nice tub and a 2nd TV to enjoy while relaxing in the tub.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year and I enjoyed it so much that I decided to stay here again this time around. It was a bad idea. I stayed in a room where my neighbors were loud, rude and obnoxious along with their annoying kids who did not shut up the whole night. I contacted the front desk the first time around because the kids have been knocking on my door and run away afterwards. That stopped right after I called. The second time I had to call because you can hear them chatting, laughing and being obnoxious through the wall. It was almost midnight and I could not sleep.
It was very irritating to have to call the front desk twice only to send a security person to shut people up. When I raised my concern with the front desk manager, after I had paid so they don't think I was trying to get a free room, first he tells me he didn't know of the issue, then he says that the manager told him a different story. I suggested grouping people according to their parties, he said they cannot do that. But then he went back and said next time to request a room that's not next to people with kids. But wait a minute, you just said you couldn't do that?!!

Never again....too loud and apparently management and staff doesn't care about the noise.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rita A
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Was at the casino ten years ago and the energy and over all condition was much better. Maybe because it was August and off season half the machines we're taken off line and they halved the casino floor to player access.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had a wonderful time with my wife here and were amazed at our large modern room with a TV in the bathroom. I took pictures because words can't say enough. I only ate at the café but it was tastefully decorated and the food was hot an the service was great. Everybody was polite and helpful because I came expecting the worse because of other Indian casinos service record. The closet in the room had a light that came on when you opened it and the refrigerator was not filled with a bunch of high priced junk. You can bring your own beverages too. My only complaint was in the no smoking section they had many of the machines shut down! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I spent a wonderful solo birthday weekend here. The rooms are very spacious and beautifully appointed. The king-sized bed was plush and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and gigantic. You must take a soak in the huge bathtub as you sip wine and watch the television mounted on the wall, I did. Room service was fabulous, and the staff was nice. The restaurant downstairs was also very good. I had a massage at the spa which was awesome. You can use the other amenities (jacuzzi, stream room, relaxation lounge) both before and after your massage. Overall, an excellent hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed here for four nights in April 2013 for the second weekend of Coachella .

This hotel was amazing and of course set in the beautiful Rancho Mirage.

Everything to me was large - hotel, rooms, bathroom, pool and amenities.

One of the most memorable parts of the stay were the staff - genuinely friendly, pleasant and provided great service.

If I ever return to the area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Agua Caliente is a very nice place to stay. The rooms are quite large and nicely appointed. Huge, beautiful bathrooms! All of the staff members throughout the resort were friendly and helpful. My husband played golf nearby and loved the convenience of it. We had a great mini-vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
International Hotel & Suites
International Hotel & Suites
#15 of 23 in Palm Desert
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa

Been to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!