Agua Caliente scores among the better Indian casinos in Southern California. It's a good location...beside Interstate 10. The rooms are four stars..large, clean and well-appointed. The casino is easy to navigate and the slots are fairly friendly. There's a no smoking area, but the video poker machines we wanted to play were all out of service. The table games were a little steep for my wallet. Love craps, but Indian style where the cards count and dice don't isn't the same. The buffet is mediocre, but the cafe and steakhouse score much higher. Can't say enough about the showroom...a great venue. Also enjoyed the pool on previous visits. Overall, the staff is pretty friendly, but the folks at the front desk could learn to smile more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert