My friend and I was looking for a quick getaway over the holiday weekend. We needed a location that was scenic, included great amenities and was a short drive from Los Angeles. Well, Agua Caliente met our expectations, and then some!
In addition to having an on-site casino, the hotel had a great variety of eateries, a sprawling pool area, and a nicely decorated hotel room. But, the spa was the best part. There were private pool and jacuzzi areas designated for spa guests, which were truly delightful. The facility and services were topnotch, while the rates were reasonable. However, if we wanted to around activity, we were a short walk away from the casino or the general pool area.
Agua Caliente was a short drive from Palm Springs Tram (a must see), downtown Palm Springs, and The River (a shopping promenade). For this being my first time in the desert, (it did get hot), I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert