“very comfortable bed” 4 of 5 stars

Willow Tree Inn
Springfield, Oregon
“very comfortable bed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The property had changed owners and names since I had last been in the area. They had redecorated the lobby and some of the rooms too. The place was clean and overall quiet. The bed was extremely comfortable. There is a Starbucks next door to the motel. It isn't really priced like a budget property and I think they are high for the location and they type of motel it is. They do serve a breakfast in the lobby with some cereals, juice drinks, coffee, tea and a waffle maker. I would stay here again if I found myself in the general area without another affordable alternative.
I didn't find the staff to be very helpful or pleasant. They made many mistakes with our room and the charges and it was difficult to get the errors worked out. Their attitude was a problem for us. I would give them a poor rating in the service area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was very pleased with this establishment, It is clean and comfortable! The staff it very pleasant and most helpful. A little about my story....for this trip I booked a two night stay (online through Priceline) at an establishment less than adequate. Basically it was filthy and horrible. We left after 30 minutes at the other place we booked. We just could not stay. We found the Roadway Inn through a suggestion/recomendation from friends. We had no reservation at the Rodeway Inn and we were in need of decent rooms that night. The staff was awesome. We needed two rooms and they did their best to place the rooms as closely as possible plus we were able to stay in the same rooms for both nights without moving to another room even though we had no reservations! In addition we had Continental Breakfast that included a Belgian Waffle you made when you were ready to eat it (during breakfast hours naturally)! Fresh juice and great coffee! (They had other breakfast stuff too but those were my favs!) It may not be the Hilton but I give it 10 gold stars because of the value and great customer service and care they provide! When traveling to this area again we would come back to the Rodeway in a heartbeat! Thanks guys & gals! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
3 Thank Kat K
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2003

I was pleasantly surprised to find this hidden treasure right off of the 91 freeway. I have been working in the area for a few weeks and have found this to be a better than average super 8. Almost every evening after work I can drive about 10 minutes to Redondo Beach and relax in one of the clubs on the pier and I don't have to pay the high prices of the beach hotels. On Saturday I drove about 10 minutes East on the 91 and found Knotts Berry Farm. The new Home Depot Center is almost next door and I plan to go see the San Diego Chargers at thier training camp soon. I'll be working on a project in the Rancho Dominguez/Carson area for another month, and this will be my home of choice. It is so convenient to so many attractions, and it won't break the bank.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
LA Crystal Hotel
#4 of 5 in Compton
2.5 of 5 stars 81 reviews
Best Western PLUS Gardena Inn & Suites

Been to Willow Tree Inn? Share your experiences!