“Not A Bad Alternative!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Southern California
“Not A Bad Alternative!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Great variety! Their sashimi tastes fresh and rivals higher end Japanese restaurants in the area. Great value too!

• Visited April 2012

Alta Loma, California
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I go to Omakase about twice a month; the food is fresh and delicious, and they offer interesting specials on the menu. The staff is very friendly; in fact, they learn the names of their customers, and we are greeted nicely. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is due to the reluctance of management to stop serving a group of about 6 heavy drinkers who had come in during happy hour; one of whom was especially loud and obnoxious. Other customers were also visibly unhappy, but they were allowed to continue their bad behavior, with no comment from the manager on duty.

Visited March 2012
Riverside, California
“THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is the WORST sushi place I have EVER walked in to. Waited 10 minutes for someone to even ACKNOWLEDGE us, and then another 10 for ANYONE to come and take our order. The fish was NOT fresh and even the chicken teriyaki tasted OLD. Their prices are EXPENSIVE and their waitresses act like they have a stick up their butts. Will NEVER NEVER EVER step into this place again!!!

• Visited January 2012
Hawaii
“Great sushi”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I was in town and needed a sushi platter to take to a party. My sister picked it up so I'm not sure about the atmosphere. But, the sushi itself was great a big hit at the party. My sister and friends wanted the name of the place and said they'd definitely be checking it out.

• Visited June 2011
Denver, CO
“Great food - great service”
Reviewed May 26, 2010

I walked into the restaurant and was immediately greeted by the waiter as well as the Sushi Chef's. I was ordering to-go and started with the Soft Shell Crab Appetizer, this tasted very fresh and had a very light batter. I then ordered the Salmon Skin, Eel Special and Genki rolls. One word - AWESOME!!! Next time I am intown I will be eating lunch and dinner there all the time. THANK YOU !!!