“Didn't care for their food, although complete dinners give you a lot.”

Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #112 of 355 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The taste of their dishes didn't want me to go back, although if you like their food I can see this place as a good value for you. They give you everything: salad, main course and dessert with your dinner order. I can't remember is the drink was also included. They do seem to be busy on most weekends though.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The taste of the food was good enough, but everything that should have been hot was just this side of warm at best. The salad was cold and had no taste. We've been there twice and that will be the end for us.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat ever! It is always really crowded so prepare yourself for a long wait, but it is well worth it. The mizithra cheese with browned butter is the best. I usually get the managers special so I have a little taste of everything. I love the fact that you get soup or salad, a drink and dessert for one very great price. My daughter loves the white clam sauce and has never ordered anything else. The decor is really fun too. We always try to sit in the train.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

This place is an incredible value. Nothing on the menu is expensive and it all comes with bread, soup or salad, your meal and ice cream. The service is so so most times but for simple pasta dishes, you can't go wrong. Try the baked chicken with a side if browned butter pasta. It is amazing!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you love spaghetti as much as my husband does, who just so happens to be a spaghetti expert, you will definitely want to come here. The try out their cheese bread. Located ONLY across the street from where we live.. and they do have excellent service, food and out door seating. There isn't anything I can say bad about this place. I will go there again, mostly like tomorrow! The manager plate is the one to pick.. The only one thing I have to say, is they are closed for like an hour during the day until dinner time. I wish they would stay open!!! I stopped by several times and forget they were close during the day. Check the time before you come here!!!

RCucamongaOSF, Public Relations Manager at Old Spaghetti Factory, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thanks for the kind words! We thought you'd be interested to hear our Rancho Cucamonga location now participates in All Day Dining; they never close between Lunch & Dinner anymore! Come see us anytime!