“Christmas Day”

Cuisines: Indian, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Town Center Dr.
Description: Haandi brings you a Great tradition of renowned delicious food from North India to Southern California.Haandi’s food is mild inspite of the fact that it’s prepared with a lot of spices, which makes it perfect for those who love Indian food, but have a mild palette. Our buffet menu is full of appetizing dishes. In Dinner plates: tandoori chicken, lamb, shrimp, fish and vegetables. Our mild means no chilli at all
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My friend and I decided on Indian food this year. We were not disappointed. Excellent menu choices. Vegan selection, vegetarian and regular. They also had a buffet. Service and ambiance great. Prices from $9.95 a dish. We were happy with our choice. Large wine list and hard liquor.

3  Thank Uptowngal12

Reviewed July 10, 2011

The food at Haandi is wonderful -- we particularly love aloo tikki, their tomato soup, lamb vindadloo, lamb korma, and bengan bhartha (eggplant curry), but we've also enjoyed going during the lunch buffet so we can sample dishes other than our favorites. Very flavorful and very delicious! Haandi is probably the only restaurant that both of my teenagers agree upon without hesitation, which means that we go there quite often. It's always great!

2  Thank FontanaBananas
Reviewed March 27, 2011

nice Indian restaurant, very good food though their 'spicy' was not spicy, good service

2  Thank Edith G
Reviewed May 8, 2010

This restaurant is located as part of a shopping center. The service was pleasant. The food is the best part of the experience!!! The taste, quality and authenticity of the food is simply unbeatable in the greater LA area!! I was thoroughly satisfied with my dining experience at Haandi and would go there again and again!!!!! I recommend this amazing restaurant to everyone...........!!!

1  Thank DesiDiva
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Haandi has delicious food at reasonable prices and a nice, quiet atmosphere. From the exterior, this restaurant looks like a small, fast-food type of place, but the inside is beautiful and ambient. The food is excellent! The service was very good and I especially enjoyed how authentic everything felt. My husand and I usually have a very hard time finding new places to eat, good enough to warrant a return visit, so we are extremely happy that we found this place.

1  Thank Silverponygirl