The room is nice. Two queens. Walls are taupe and curtains and linen are green n white, which lends it a nice upgrade. Nice counter space in the bathroom and the towels are clean. Smudges on faucet and toilet handles but everything is clean for the most part. Small fridge, micro, and single cup coffee thingy.
Breakfast is good and goes till 10am. Tons of scrambled eggs, sausage (sausage & ham one day), waffles, pastries-muffins-bagels, bananas-melon-pineapple, oj-cranberry juice, cereal, yogurt...Seattle's Best and Fair Trade coffee. It's self serve and the tables are kept clean.
Gym is ok. No dumbells but there is a lat pull down, leg curls, chest press. A few treadmills, etc. But the outdoors are good anyway so it's easy to go for a walk on Foothill where all the shops are or the side streets behind.
There is only one thing that bugs me. The walls are thin and you can hear someone peeing and flushing as if the bathroom is the wall against your headboard. Wish I had my ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Rancho Cucamonga, California, the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn is located just a short distance from many entertainment, shopping, and dining options including Victoria Gardens Shopping Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Best Western