“2 room suite works best for us”

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My fiance' and I decided to take a road trip from Houston to Los Angeles. After two days enjoying some sites on the way we were getting close and realized we hadn't reserved our hotel room yet! I pulled out the smartphone and started browsing reasonably-priced hotels where we could stay (which, in LA, are pretty non-existent) and this hotel- about 30 minutes from the city- came up with good reviews and an even better price. When we arrived we were pleased to find a nice, clean room with a great view of the mountains (if you're on the better side of the bldg, of course). Comfortable beds, decent continental breakfast, and the hotel is near shopping/dining. Not far from the airport or the major freeway, either... will definitely return if we're in the area again!

Room Tip: There are suites available if you need more space. Also, get a room on the west side of the bldg (sa...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear SLSimon,

Thank you for your positive review about our property. We would like to congratulate you for your great vacation with your fiancée. You must really enjoy your experience during your road travel from Houston to Los Angeles. We basically have the same idea for the vacation. I like to drive my family along with me. They really enjoy the driving and the scenery.

Beside this I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel as your hotel destination. We really appreciate your trust and business. We hope to see you back here soon. Please call the hotel direct at 909-466-1111 if you have a plan to visit this area again in the future.

Once again thank you for your review,

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Cedar City, Utah
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and me and my family enjoy staying here.Its very clean,beds are comfortable,and we like their free breakfast.It's also conveniently located near two shopping centers and the freeway is only a few minutes away.

• Stayed January 2013
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Natalie,

Thank you for being a loyal guest for our hotel, we really appreciate your visit, trust and business.

I am glad to know you love our breakfast. I believe they are very complete from bread, bagels, and waffles to scrambled eggs. We even have the variety diet food to start your day. I myself like oatmeal with milk for my breakfast and it is pretty good.

I hope to see you back here soon. Please call the hotel direct at 909-466-1111for your future reservation.

Thank you once again for your review,

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn
Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Menifee, California, USA
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Was terrible. At 12:30 A.M. and 2:30 A.M. called desk about loud running of water every 20 seconds at 5:45 called desk again and the lady came up to listen to the noise. She nothing cound be done until later in the morning. We left at 5:00 A.M. with no sleep that night. Will no be staying at this hotel again.

Dennis Slack

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Dennis,

I am so sorry for your inconvenience. I had our engineer checked the room but cannot duplicate or locate the problem. I checked the log book and the front desk agent offered you different room but it was denied. Regardless of that I believe you deserve a good stay at our property and I would like to speak with you personally regarding your feedback. Please feel free to contact the hotel direct at 909-466-1111 and ask to be transferred to Operation department. Once again thank you for your feedback.

Operation & Sales Manager
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario.
DFW
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed in this hotel with our 2 dogs. We called for a reservation using the number for the hotel provided by 411 information. We were connected to the centralized reservation number, and we inquired about a pet room with a king bed. We were told that pets were allowed and we made a reservation. When we got to the hotel, the clerk told us that there were only 2 pet rooms in the hotel and one was left at a $50 upcharge, and that there were no pet rooms with King size beds. The clerk stated that the reservation did not indicate a pet room, and she said that her screen showed that we had made our reservation online through Expedia which we did not. We called on our cell phone as we were traveling and on the road at the time of ther reservation.

So, disappointed with the price and bed situaton, our room was extremely cold when we entered and the heat was turned off. The temperature was in the 40s, and we notcied that a sliding window was open letting in lots of cold air. After an hour or so, the room had not warmed at all. We called the front desk and were told to crank up the thermostat to 90 degrees. We did this, and still no heat coming out of the unit. Finally, we called the front desk asking for a space heater which was provided with some extra blankets.

The shower stopper was broken, and the water drained extremely slowly from the tub.

Overall, this was an extremely bad experience, one which we were not accustomed to with Best Western. We also would not classify this hotel as "Pet Friendly" given their lack of qualify rooms and $50 pet fee.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EdandDebDfw
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for your review!

I read every word on your feedback and I apologize for all the trouble during your stay. I can understand how frustrated for a traveler to cope with this issue. I have a dog myself and we take her with us and not many hotels are a pet friendly hotel. Once I was charged a cleaning fee $100 for something that we believe was not caused by our dog. It was a hassle during vacation.

I am not sure what phone number you called for your reservation but I believe this number directed you to Expedia.com central reservation. If you booked your reservation through Expedia.com you can see that we list the pet fee of $50.00 for a pet. We designate double bed rooms for the guest with a pet.

Every room at our hotel is clean and fresh. It passes the quality assurance in daily basis. Every single section and part of the room have been gone a deep clean. It includes checking every equipment inside the room. The window is always closed. It is a standard practice. We upheld high standard in providing our service to every guest.

The air conditioner and heater are check regularly. We have heating system throughout the hotel that are in perfect condition.

Because your satisfaction is very important for us, we welcome your feedback and would like to speak with you directly.

Once again thank you for your review and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario? Share your experiences!