Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for the 2nd time. Wonderful breakfast room and pleasant staff. Rate it a 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.Very nice hot buffet breakfast each morning with eggs and some of the t bacon and sausage.. Free Usa today. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! You are the 2nd guest that really loves our bacon and breakfast. That is a very strong and solid statement. I also would like to add that you need to come and see our room and hotel first. Every room we have here is very clean and has beautiful mountain/city view. It is very romantic at night. I personally like this area. It is very clean and everything is in walking distance.

I hope to see you again soon. If you do have a plan please contact the hotel direct at 909-466-1111 so we can assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very clean, quiet hotel. Witin walking distance of numerous stores and restaurants. very reasonable rates through Travelocity. Very nice hot buffet breakfast each morning with REAL scrambled eggs and some of the best bacon I've had in a long time. Free Usa today. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Choose top floor on south side of hotel. Ask for small standard pillows when you check in unless you...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DaveandTerry

Thank you for a great feedback and input. I agree with you that our hotel is located in the heart of Rancho Cucamonga. It is very strategic area. Everything is in walking distance or a small drive. The advantage you have when stay at our hotel is FREE breakfast and FREE parking.

I am happy to hear you like our bacon. That's a great news! Do you notice we have a buffet of FREE breakfast with so many variety? We have a plan to provide more in the month to come.

I hope to see you again soon. If you have a plan to visit the area again please do not hesitate to call the hotel at 909-466-1111 so we can assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have stayed here 4 or 5 times now and would not think of staying anywhere else. The quality/price ratio here is fantastic! This not a "luxury" hotel, but it is very comfortable and has all the amenities you will need, including a good, strong, free wifi, a good, free breakfast with lots of choices, a comfortable bed in a clean spacious room in a safe area. All at a bargain price! What more do you want?! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your great feedback. I think I do not need to add more because you said everything about our hotel. I totally agree with you because the hotel is located in very strategic area. It is very close to restaurants, stores, businesses and government offices. I can also mention here that we provide free shuttle for every guest. There are basically a lot of free stuffs we offer to our guest.

O yea! If you are looking for a hotel with a mountain view in the morning, this is the right hotel to stay. I talked with one of my regular guest and she said and I quote: “I love this hotel because of the mountain view”.

Once again thank you for choosing our hotel as your hotel destination, if you have a plan to visit this area in the future please do not hesitate to contact the hotel direct at 909-466-1111.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Rancho Cucamongo turns out to be a much more affordable town than Clairemont and I am quite happy about my choice of switching town and hotel at the last minute. All in all, it is a pleasant stay -- room clean and nice, everything as you would expect.

Additional notes:
1. You have to ask for the airport shuttle 24 hours in advance, which means you have to plan for your own transportation (they call a taxi for you) for an overnight stay. I think the shuttle is complimentary but I am not sure.

2. They have complimentary breakfast in a separate room -- choices are not much but a basic continental breakfast. Staff friendly and they offer advice without prompting :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for taking your time to leave a feedback about your stay at our property. You are very right our hotel is very strategic and located in the heart of Rancho Cucamonga. It is very quite in the night time and very romantic. You really made a great decision to stay with us.

For the shuttle yes we require to have a 24 hours advance notice but we do everything possible to assist you with your transportation need. It is complimentary and safe.

The hotel provides the free hot breakfast in Café from 06:00 am to 10:00 am. It is half hot breakfast with variety of item for your enjoyment to start your day.

Once again thank you for your feedback! I hope to see you again soon.

Phone: 909-466-1111

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed 3 nights and had a wonderful experience. GREAT location and convenient to EVERYTHING ... plenty of dining and shopping choices nearby and 4 miles from Ontario Airport and 4 miles from Auto Club Speedway.

Very large and comfortable room .... king bed was firm and pillows were great. Plenty of parking and a very safe area.

Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank imageworks
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Glad to hear you are happy with your stay. The suite room is extremely spacious and very luxurious. Some of these rooms have a wonderful mountain view. We are happy to hear you like our free hot breakfast in the morning. Please come again! If you need further assistance with your reservation please do not hesitate to call the hotel direct.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were very pleased with our one night stay at this hotel. The room was a spacious suite with two queen beds, a separate livingroom area, and a bar. The staff was very friendly and helpful. A full hot breakfast was included with seating inside and outside. The location was great and their rates are reasonable. We highly recommend this Best Western and will stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sbtakaya

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are very happy with your stay. Everything you mention is true but I can add it that all of these are provided FREE for every guest. FREE breakfast, FREE newspapers, FREE pool, FREE Gymn, FREE Shuttle from and to the airport and many more for the price of the room that is very affordable.

I hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I'm a business traveler and my stay at the Best Western was a truly enjoyable one. Make sure to take advantage of their complimentary shuttle if you need a ride from Ontario Airport to the hotel. Luckily I was able to book it within 24 hours, so make sure to reserve 24 hours ahead of time. The check-in process was good and pool was nice. I've been told from others that this hotel is a good place to stay since it's away from airport and train traffic which is very true. If you seek a quiet and convenient location this is a go for you. Room looks like it was recently renovated so my stay was pleasurable. Full hot breakfast made my stay even better for the price I paid. To sum it up, this hotel is a bargain if you're in the Ontario or Rancho Cucamonga area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property. It is an outstanding feedback.

I agree with you that our property is located in a quite area. The hotel is strategically fit for a getaway hotel for a leisure or business. We are very close to Ontario Airport and we provide shuttle for free to every guest. Every room is very clean and has a large plasma TV complete with cable channels from sport, movie to news. The hotel also has the pool and Jacuzzi that is open until 10:00 pm at night. The fitness room on the 2nd floor is equipped with sophisticated work out equipments. When you are ready to check out or do your business in the morning, you can stop by at our Café and enjoy our free hot breakfast.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 909-466-1111.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review.

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airp...
#8 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
2 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
2 mi away
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario? Share your experiences!