“Excellent stay but bed was too soft, lumpy” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga

Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Gilbet, United States
“Excellent stay but bed was too soft, lumpy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Staff was very pleasant, the room, lobby, grounds were very clean. We felt the bed was too soft, almost felt lumpy. I looked for other Hilton properties in the area and preferred this one because it was further away from the mall. The hotel is within walking distance of very good restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Lara L,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. . I appreciate the compliments regarding our staff and cleanliness of our hotel. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered with your bed. I hope that if you chose to stay with us again we can exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your review.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I stayed there because were visiting Victoria Gardens on our way to San Manuel. We are new to the area and we were excited to see a place that reminded us of the East Coast. The desk clerk (sorry I don't remember his name) on duty that night was great. He told us about the restaurants in the area. We chose to go to BJ's. We had a blast. The beds are comfortable and the bathroom had all the necessities. It was Mother's Day weekend.

Next time we are in the area, we will definitely stay there again!

Dear Patricia,
Thank you for much for giving us such a kind review. I am glad that you found the front desk clerk to be helpful and that he was able to suggest a few of the many great restaurants in the area. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,
seattle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

the first thing you see at the hotel the front desk. followed by a stop at the bar. incredible service by Mike and Mark. they know how to work the room and it feels like we are at my house. good food, drinks and it seems like old friends. great people

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Kevin R S,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review here on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that your enjoyed your stay here and found the service from Mike and Mark to be exceptional! I will pass on your kind review to them. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Ridgecrest, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Good facilities, helpful and friendly staff, and good value. The only thing that would have made it better would have been free breakfast. I would recommend this hotel. I am a Marriott Rewards member but was unable to find a room. I will continue to consider utilizing the HH program in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Ronnie S
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Ronnie S,
I would like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us here on TripAdvisor - your feedback is invaluable to us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the service you received directly from the staff members here at the Hotel. As you progress in the Hilton Honors program breakfast will become complimentary to you and we would love to help you make your way to Hilton Honors Gold status. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,
Joliet, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I visit this hotel on a monthly basis. The team at the Rancho Hilton Garden are great. They are very warm and welcoming whenever I arrive. They know me by my first name and are always available with any needs I have. The facility is kept up well and the rooms are always clean. The hotel is also in a great location. There are many resturants to choose from within walking distance and there is a huge mall just across the street.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Dear Eric K,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. It’s wonderful to hear that you were so impressed with the service you received while at the Hotel, and I will be sure to share your compliments with our entire team.

Again, thank you for your review of our Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I was originally walked from this hotel upon arrival, yet the front desk associate was more than gracious and helpful for the mishap. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was taken care of. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Thank you for all you did to make my stay great!

• Stayed May 2014
Dear jamiejamal1,
Thank you for posting your kind review here on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that you had to experience a walk however am pleased to see that you were treated with so much hospitality from our front desk staff upon your return. We hope to welcome you back soon.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed at hotel for a weekend trip, the hotel is nice and clean with a pool and friendly staff. It is an hour drive from LAX, where we flew into and probably fifteen minutes away from Ontario Airport. The area is nice, other hotels within the walking distance, there is also a lot of restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor