Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
$152
Homewood
$98
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
$129
TownePlace Suites
$129
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$122
$110
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
$144
$119
Courtyard
$139
Fairfield Inn
New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
$75
$109
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwithin walking distanceexcellent staybreakfast staffgreat areaother hotelsfree breakfastclean roomsrestaurants and shoppingparking lothot tubgreat roomclose to the airportwould stay here againbusiness centerconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

A middle-aged hotel which is begining to experience maintenance issues which are not being addressed. The front desk staff is trying their best but do not have the support by the maintanence support. The requirement for 200 characters is rediculous!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Dear Arnold S,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My original rate wasn't honored after my flight was cancelled, and I got there 1 day late. Toilet didn't work right, I had to take the top off after every flush and lift the float up to get it to fill with water. Coffee in the lobby was empty 3 out of 4 mornings. Borderline rude customer service when I called to let them know I wasn't going to make it the first night

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Robby Y,
Thank you for your feedback in regards to the toilet not working in your room. I've worked with maintenance to fix the issue, however I apologize that it wasn't fixed before your arrival. We apologize for not having hot, fresh coffee waiting for you and have been working with our dining staff to prevent any additional issues. Thank you again for your review and please know that we value your business. I invite you to stay with us the next time you return to the area.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Pros: Large rooms, clean, friendly staff, close to shopping and restaurants, Keirg in room, micro, fridge, large desk, flat screen tv, nice workout room, and hot tub.

Breakfast- ours was included, had fresh fruit, cut up and whole, cottage cheese, several juices, hot oatmeal and toppings, breads, bagels, cereals, pastries, doughnuts, muffins, pancakes, omelets, French toast, home fries, bacon, sausage, coffee, tea, made to order eggs, and great service.

Cons: Room had 2 queen beds and the they didn't have fitted sheets on them, as a result then flat sheet your laying on comes off or wads up because it was too short on the sides to be tucked in, exposing the mattress. (Which did have a cover on it but kept also coming off)

Inside Pool- Freezing cold!!! Mentioned to staff and they said it was 82, no way. More like 62. It never warmed up, heater must of been broken or thermostat off. It was very cold water.

Over all very good stay. Would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Cruiser143,
Thank you so much for posting your kind review here on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotels location, room amenities, and found our staff to polite and helpful. I am sorry to hear we fell short in a couple areas and will be sure to take all your feedback to improve where needed. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My stay was wonderful at this property on 03/28. Although I booked two rooms with two beds, but only one came with two beds, Brian was great and accommodated us well. It shows that there is a great level of training at this location. The area is very nice and is filled with tons of eating options. The rooms and property were very clean. The only thing that bothered me was that the night auditor was not wearing a name tag.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Brandon C
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Brandon C,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the kind words and compliments of our staff. I am personally glad you found the check in process with Brian to be enjoyable and accomodating. We would be pleased to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I had a good experience in this hotel while traveling for business. Used the conference room for our purposes and it worked out well. Close to shopping and restaurants. Hotel was clean and staff was kind and very helpful. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bryan D,
Thank you for your feedback. It is good to know you like our great location surrounding by plenty of restaurants and shopping malls. We are happy to hear that you were able to use our conference room for your business needs. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards,