I only stayed two days for business but was able to get around fairly easy with close amenities and shopping within walking distance of hotel. The weather was great, warm at night, a little hot during the day; not too humid. Very typical of town West USA_ not iniquities' found here.
Stayed at Marriott Country Inn in Rancho Cucamonga; $15 taxi ride from airport. Check-in very obliging and held my bags before I checked in. Even with full-booking due to a nearby race, the management and staff made me feel like I was only guest. Full contentenatal breakfast: Good. Will certainly stay again for next business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature 100% Non-Smoking Rooms at our location! The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga meets your unique needs with a spacious, functional, and well-appointed guest room; a hot breakfast buffet; and personal service. Located in the heart of the growing business district of Rancho Cucamonga, we are also centrally located to Ontario, Upland, Fontana, and Chino. The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga welcomes you to our brand-new hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- Courtyard Rancho Cucamonga
- Marriott Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Marriott
- Rancho Cucamonga Courtyard