“Ontario, Ca_Town WestUSA” 3 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Ontario, Ca_Town WestUSA”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2009

I only stayed two days for business but was able to get around fairly easy with close amenities and shopping within walking distance of hotel. The weather was great, warm at night, a little hot during the day; not too humid. Very typical of town West USA_ not iniquities' found here.

Stayed at Marriott Country Inn in Rancho Cucamonga; $15 taxi ride from airport. Check-in very obliging and held my bags before I checked in. Even with full-booking due to a nearby race, the management and staff made me feel like I was only guest. Full contentenatal breakfast: Good. Will certainly stay again for next business trip.

1 Thank ander957

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Smyrna, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

The room was very clean and well equipped. The free wireless internet in the room was nice. I did not find an in room safe, but I was able to hide my laptop in the room. The hotel was only a few minutes from the Ontario airport. Breakfast service in the restaurant was good and the food was well prepared. The only complaint was the missing curtains from the window in the room. Several of my colleagues and myself had rooms where the center window contained only a sheer and no privacy curtain. This turned out not to be to big of a problem, since we were awake before daylight on each day of the trip.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2009

My friend and I stayed here for one night over Labor Day Weekend. We were in California for vacation and came out to visit friends in this area for one night. They recommeneded this hotel. After reading the reviews we were nervous about staying here but we experienced nothing bad. When we checked in we were given a one bed room, we asked for two beds and they moved us immediately. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was huge, twice the size of the one we had the previous two nights at another hotel. The beds were comfortable. I am an extremely light sleeper and have problems when traveling of even falling asleep. I feel asleep and heard nothing thru out the night. There was a wedding that had been taking place earlier, but it was quiet throughout the entire hotel when we got back about 11pm. I heard nothing thoughout the night. The room was clean and had everything that we needed, it looked to either be a new hotel, or newly remodeled. It was a great deal and a great night of sleep.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2009

When we arrived at the hotel, I was so impressed by the hotel staff, their hospitality and cheerful attitudes. There were a lot of great small touches that would make me want to come back. But by the time Friday and Saturday night came around, I decided I would never stay at the hotel again. Even though they didn't have any banquet halls/rooms, they accommodated two Quinceneras in their lobby and courtyard. We could hear the bumping and thumping while we were trying to get some sleep. We almost thought it would be better to just crash the party in our pj's than to try and plug our ears and want to scream!

Again, super friendly staff. Ridiculous that they up their business at their guests expense.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank jrocek
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2009

This is a horrible hotel! One of the worst I have ever stayed at!! Not only are there a thousand people running all around the hotel at all hours so you can NEVER sleep, their shower didn't even have hot water when we stayed there! Their continental breakfast is $9.95 per person and it is the most pathetic display of food I have ever seen. They didn't even have water there and claimed they had to 'get it from the back'...We just left our plates there and ate a much better breakfast down the street at McDonald's! I would never ever go back there again. And I thought Marriots were supposed to be good.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SBB8225
Seattle, WA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2008

We were scheduled to stay 5 nights while attending a wedding in L.A. Upon check-in, the room we were assigned reeked of cigarette smoke, no problem, the hotel staff assigned us another room. The real fun began on Saturday night when a quinceenera party took over the hotel. Over a hundred "non-guests" in various forms of party regale: smoking, drinking, leaving trash everywhere, kids unmonitored running through the lobby etc. The staff appeared very apathetic and quite overwhelmed. There was no management presence during this time. Needless to say, we promptly checked-out the next morning and went elsewhere. This Courtyard is probably fine for business travellers, but don't expect a quiet or clean hotel on the weekend. I took pictures of the trashed lobby and common areas that I intended to send to management, but felt more compelled to not recommend this hotel to fellow travellers. It is apparently a trend as there is another review stating similar comments regarding parties in the lobby.

• Stayed January 2008, traveled with friends
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank leo705
Las Vegas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2008

The staff was friendly, the room impecable, the beds nice and soft, but I was not invited to the Quincenera or the 21st birthday that they held right outside our room and yet I felt like the life of the party, in fact I had no choice. I was traveling with a 1 year old and these parties were held on both nights we were there. The hotel allowed these paties to continue playing their music up to 11 PM. Other than that problem, the hotel was phenomenal.

• Liked — The room itself
  • Disliked — The hotel allowing those parties to play loud music up to 11PM
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank thedragn01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn R...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#6 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!