“great experience”

Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were in the area for a soccer tournament and made reservations for an entire team. Janice (who help me set everything up) was wonderful. She really came through and made sure that my needs and my team's were met. The hotel is very modern and centrally located, near lots of malls and restaurants. Loved the convenience and the staff was very friendly. Rooms were tidy and fresh. The indoor pool was a hit with all our soccer players!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maggie M
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you Maggie for taking the time to write this review! We are all thrilled that your entire group was so happy with their stay. We hope you all come back next year when your team returns to Rancho Cucamonga.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This Courtyard met my expectations of others I have stayed at. The desk attendant was courteous and asked me more than once during my passes through if there was anything else that they could do. Starbucks coffee from the bar also met my expectation of a Starbucks tall coffee.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dmarche

Thank you so much for this exceptional review! We are so proud to have made your stay so wonderful. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I waffled on rating this 5 stars, simply because I am not sure a Courtyard can merit 5 stars. OTOH, if there is nothing that could have been done better, it is only fair to go full 5. This courtyard is clean, comfortable, and has a well-trained friendly staff. Free parking. Huge selection of restaurants within one mile, and several in walking distance. Great bed, great floor plan for a smallish room. In-room wireless signal was on the weak side.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank motohigh
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for the kind response! We are so proud to receive the 5 star rating you have provided and we hope to see you again when your travels lead to the Rancho Cucamonga area.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I travel often with my 13 years old daughter, due to many competitions she does. This Courtyard is one of our favorite hotel, excellent customer service, rooms are little bigger than other Courtyard, too. We'll be back next weekend again!!

Room Tip: Any room is good!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are so glad that you will be returning to us next weekend. We strive to give the customer service that will bring our guests back time and again. Safe travels and we will see you soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Really great staff and located centrally for easy access to highway and after work/leisure time. Staff is kind and helpful. They went out of there way to make me feel at home. Indoor pool and located across the road from Ontario mills mall

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you so much for feedback on your stay! Our proximity to the Ontario Mills and Victoria Gardens Mall is a definite treat to many of our guests. We hope you will visit us again on your next visit from Chicago.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I enjoy the Courtyards because the lounge and dining area is nicely laid out with plenty of places to sit (inside and out) when you want to get out of your room. I travel a lot and enjoy sitting in a lounge if the atmosphere is good and courtyard fits my needs. There are magazines and newspapers, televisions, fireplaces and the open business center makes me feel like I am home. The staff throughout the hotel were pleasant, friendly and very accomodating from the minute I walked in and that was everyday for six days. I will definetely be looking for courtyards throughout the U.S. as I travel and make them my number one choice.

Room Tip: I like rooms on first floor by the lobby because I work late hours and want quick access to the busi...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is always such a pleasure to read such wonderful words of praise. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed here last weekend while attending our son's baseball tournament. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. The front desk staff was helpful and very friendly. The location was great for us-we were close to our tournament venue, and we were a short walk away from Ontario Mills and some family friendly restaurants. This made it very convenient for us! My children enjoyed the indoor pool as well. We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hello Misty,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay and we hope you will come see us again when your travels lead you to Rancho Cucamonga.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!